Saturday, November 15, 2008

"wicked"ly amazing!


thank you, thank you, thank you to russ and karen for an amazing friday night in downtown l.a.! russ and karen are here for a few days visiting us and they took pace and i to see "wicked" last night at the pantages theater! seriously, a wickedly amazing awesome night!


anyone who knows me knows of my pure love of musicals and this one is no exception. it was phenomenal! i mean, i cannot even put into words how moving this experience was. i was sitting in the pantages theater, in the same seats as the best of the best of old hollywood once sat. for those who are not familiar with the pantages theater, it is the birthplace of the academy awards. so couple the pantages theater with a fabulous musical in downtown l.a on a friday night and it equals katie in heaven.


my only wish is that i could have shared this experience with my grandma and my mom. they are the reason for my love of musicals.


if anyone has the opportunity to see this amazing show, go. you will not be sorry!

0 comments: