Wednesday, November 19, 2008

in memory of...

moyle c. jensen
november 15, 1932-november 17, 2008

on monday i lost one of my many grandpas. this is the first one i have lost since my move to california. moyle was a truly kind and gentle man. i have known him my entire life, and he will be greatly missed.


this picture absolutely captures his big smile, heart and spirit. luckily i was able to spend some time with moyle before i moved down here...those are moments i will hold dear. i am glad to know that he is with his beautiful deon again.


moyle,
you will be missed. give deon, lola and chloe a hug for me.
love, kate

2 comments:

Mary DeMann said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that he is proud of you.

Nicole said...

Katie. I am so sorry for your loss. It is always hard to lose someone you love. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.