Sunday, November 23, 2008

we do exist


this is just my proof that pace and i do live in california near the beach. as i was re-organizing my blog i thought to my self, "gee...you don't have a very convincing argument that you live in beautiful sunny orange county. not one picture of you near anything that resembles a beach or nice weather."

so to make my self feel better...and for your enjoyment, here is a picture taken today of pace and on the pier. sunny laguna beach california. november 23rd and 80 degrees. beautiful.


my proof is now this picture.
p.s my hair totally looked better today than this picture would lead you to believe. albeit nice weather it was a bit windy and my ponytail is directly behind my head...not flattering at all. thank goodness for oversized sunglasses or this picture would be a real mess!! but, isn't the background fabulous and the guy next to me handsome?

2 comments:

Darla said...

Now I wasn't gonna say anything, but you said it's 80 degrees, yet you have a scarf on? :) I haven't even broken out my scarf yet in our beautiful 50 degree weather here in Salt Lake. I'm totally jealous of your nice sunny weather, for sure!

Angie said...

I love love love your Christmas music list. You blog is helping me through my boring day at work :) I just love Christmas music.