Friday, November 7, 2008

tres chic!







while browsing the web today i found this awesome website, shabby apple (visit http://www.shabbyapple.com/), which just happens to be hosting an even more fabulous contest! using the clothing and accessories on their website i had to design a vignette. an outfit that i would LOVE to wear...and believe me...i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to own this outfit!
i picked the most feminine dress on the website. i was completely enamored with the neckline...and the name...saffron. just sounds delicious! and being me, i accented with a few of my favorite things...gold bangels, black boots, and lets not forget some sort of animal print! the clutch was just too katie to pass up! very vintage inspired...but yet very 80's in the bow shape.
my outfit, which i am calling "tres chic"...for my three favorite things represented...gold, black and overtly glam accessories...12 gold bracelets...need i say more!

i am absolutely loving the 80's feel of this outfit! the booties, the gold bangels (there are 12 of them!), and lets not forget the fabulous belt! a perfect way to accent the narrowest part of me...my waist! and the width of the shoulders will help to balance my hips and shoulders making me oh so curvy!!!
if i could have i would have selected a pair of dark tights or opaque nylons to spice it up for winter time or evenings in utah...but in this fabulous orange county i don't have to be worried about covering my legs and i can just wear the booties!

pick me pick me pick me!!! i want this outfit soo very badly, i am considering purchasing it...even on my small-i am helping to support my boyfriend and i while he is getting his masters and working retail cause they pay me well-budget!

tres tres chic!

0 comments: