Saturday, January 10, 2009

the letter s...


thus far, this letter has by far provided me with all things awesome today.

saturday... the day of the week which brings me a short day at work and football playoffs
seventy-seven...the temperature today in sunny southern california
sunny...oh how i love the sun shiny weather this lovely lovely non-work saturday
s'more...the type of brownie i made last night (and enjoyed just a moment ago) which brought pace and i much happiness while watching marie antoinette on our new big tv. sweatpants...how i love coming home from work and putting you on. you make me feel so comfy and like i have instantly lost ten pounds...as i wear mine in a mens xl, i have a hard time keeping them up! instant comfort and the feeling of weight loss!
scarf...while digging for my fav sweats i found my long lost black and white houndstooth scarf! this has been missing since november and it just appeared under my sweats as if it were placed there for me to find today.
sweater...my long black sweater was also found while digging for my sweatpants...tangled up with my scarf!
smile...it's saturday and "everything is coming up {katie}!" (ah, the simpson's: also starts with "s" and provided me with my favorite quote!)

thank you letter s.
i heart you.


2 comments:

karen said...

I told you you would eventually love the warm weather and not miss the snow and cold

Jenny said...

SLEEP...that is one word that starts with the letter S that is so important to me and I'm not getting any of it! So tonight when you get a full 8-10 hrs, think of me and be grateful for it! :) I love your blog Katie, it's FAB-U-LOUS!