Monday, October 6, 2008

yeah...it's that important.


please visit the link below. pass it on to five friends...or cheat like me and post the link on your blog and hope that five people will view it...and pass it on to their friends.

it is actually quite amazing that this is the first politically motivated post. for those who really know me...i am sure you have been anxiously awaiting for me to jump up on my soapbox. but, i am not going to. i am not excited about the upcoming election...not sure what i am going to do yet. not going to jump up on my soapbox either...as i have no box to jump up on! other than this...

watch the video and please please please...

vote.


1 comments:

Anna said...

Katie...hope things are going well in California. It's probably good weather there right now. Also, happy birthday a bit late. We are getting up there, aren't we?! :) Glad to see everything's a-okay with you guys.