Tuesday, October 28, 2008

no place like home for the holidays


that's right...katie and pace are heading back to utah for christmas! and we are so excited!

we will be in utah from december 24th until december 29th. anyone wanting to do breakfast, lunch, dinner, shopping or drinks...just let me know! i will be a very busy katie for these 5 days...hardly a vacation! i know, it is a little early for christmas planning, but i just booked my airfare this morning and i am just so incredibly excited right now. when i get back on the 24th, i will have been gone for 16 weeks!!!!!

soo excited to see a white christmas.

yeah...

i'll be home for christmas!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah Katie! We will be excited to see you! I am happy you are enjoying California!

Mary DeMann said...

Holy Moly Katie! How are you. I have not seen you forever. Where in the world are you? You need to update me!

Ryan and Staci said...

Yea for going home at Christmas! I am looking forward to it for sure.....I have been told that in NC one year for Christmas it was 70 degrees. That isn't Christmas....i'm sure it is the same in CA.