Friday, October 17, 2008

fabulous fall favorite

for those of you still in the salt lake valley...please do a favor for me...

please go to garnder village and see the witches! this is a fall favorite of mine and it is breaking my heart that i am not there to see them! especially when this morning i had a phone call from my adorable "niece" maddie telling me that she was going to go see the "punkin patch and the witches"... "katie, you coming with us?"

no. katie won't be seeing the witches at gardner village or the "punkin patch". sigh. but, she will go to the beach and enjoy the sun for anyone willing to trek to gardner village and see the witches!

they also have fabulous fall fashion finds...it really is a win win for everyone.
as much as i want you to vote in the election, i want someone to go see the pumpkin patch and witches at gardner village for me!

i am begging...

4 comments:

J and T said...

I took Katelyn last week, and it was really fun. I'd never been before. The witches were so funny! Katelyn's older cousins rode the pony ride. Katelyn chilled in her stroller. And I actually window shopped a bit ( in case you didn't know, I am definitely not a shopper ). I loved the shoe store there, and think I will have to make a trip back for my birthday.

Have fun at the beach! Tara

Nicole said...

We took Max last night and he did not like those witches at all. He had to be held by grandpa and stand far away to look at them. I got some funny pictures of him freaking out, I will post them later.

Our Fondaco Family said...

HI WOMAN!! I am so glad you found me!!! HOW? Yesw, I miss you! And I was totally thinking about you the other day!!!! YES- I've been to the witches this year!!!! My email address is kaydeefondaco@yahoo.com!!! EMAIL ME!!

Our Fondaco Family said...

Hey again! So now it's much later- the kids are in bed and I had TIME to read your blog. Oh- have I missed you! I admire your spunk and zest for life! You've always had it! So- what's your story girl? Seriously--- EMAIL me and we'll catch up!!! Kisses, KD