Thursday, October 16, 2008

eight is great

technically there were 8 brady's if you don't include alice...anything that can be related back to the brady bunch has to be fabulous!

yikes...no wonder i like working so much! if i am not working, i am just playing on the computer blogging! if you hadn't already guessed it...i don't work tomorrow! for those who are bored here are my great eights!

8 tv shows i love to watch:
1. project runway
2. top design
3. football...anyw channel, any day of the week, any level
4. the rachel zoe project
5. the hills
6. what not to wear
7. tabatha's salon takeover
8. the office

(honestly, i don't know what i would watch if i didn't have bravo! they account for 50% of my favs!)

8 favorite restaurants:
1. beach fire
2. el torito
3. in and out...yes, it counts as a restaurant because i go in and sit down
4. morelias
5. la puente
6. biaggis
7. cheesecake factory
8. mac grill...i miss you c-note!

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. bought new black jeans that i have been eyeing for quite some time
2. watched project runway
3. saw blaine from project runway in my vs store
4. slept until 9 am...a big deal for me
5. wore my hair down and straight for the first time in two weeks...i missed my curly hair and pony tail!
6. wished i had more comfortable shoes...not cuter or more fabulous...just slightly more comfy!
7. cleaned my kitchen
8. had a diet coke for the first time in ten days...i feel weak.

8 things i look forward to:
1. going to disneyland to celebrate thanksgiving...a perfect way to spend the holiday if you have to be away from family...
2. seeing a white christmas...and truly appreciating how much i heart snow!
3. seeing my family...not sure when exactly...but every day i look forward to hugging my mom and dad!
4. the holidays...a fantastic excuse for me to decorate and accessorize my apartment once every four weeks.
5. long term...pace graduating
6. getting married...no time frame so don't anyone get excited yet.
7. being a mom...four boys if i have my way...and yes, i know i will spend my 30's pregnant...
8. living abroad...hopefully within the next three years

8 things i love about fall:
1. football
2. cool weather
3. jackets
4. sweaters
5. boots
6. scarves
7. carving pumpkins
8. christmas music...yes, this starts in the fall. i will truly miss kosy 106.5...they start christmas music on november 1st! brilliant!

8 things I wish for:
1. not feeling lost when i make a wrong left turn!
2. weight loss
3. cool temperatures
4. another candidate in the upcoming presidential election.
5. health and happiness for my loved ones
6. a winning week in my fantasy football league
7. to travel the world...and to live somewhere fabulous
8. that i will never be so vein as to fill my boobs and/or lips with synthetic materials just because i can.

0 comments: