Sunday, July 27, 2008

moving is...


OVERRATED! i have spent the past 48 hours, packing, un-packing, re-packing, moving, and removing millions of boxes from my apartment to a) my storage unit, small quaint, fabulous (and color coordinated!) or b) my mom's house, large, homey, fabulous and also color coordinated. moving is exhausting and boring and exhausting. i am not a fan. and if you are wondering...yes, we did look as happy and fantastic as the peeps in the photo...say cheese!

oh, and just about two minutes ago to round out my fabulous weekend. i broke my tooth. no bueno! stupid wheatthins. no wonder i like to eat cookies...never broke a tooth eating a cookie. and no, the cookie eating didn't CAUSE the tooth to break. totally unrelated incidents. totally.

no more blogging. no more happy thoughts. i am going to sulk. or call pace, maybe both. if anyone needs me i will be in my room...wait, i don't have a room anymore. this day sucks. sorry, mom, i know you hate that word, but it describes my weekend thus far. ya'll are invited to my pitty party...starting now! no rsvp's required!

here's to a better week!

0 comments: