Sunday, July 20, 2008

friday's fabulous fall fashion finds


that is an awesome alliteration! i rule. ok, so i am a couple of days behind on posting. for all my dedicated fans...i am sorry. as ya'll know friday was a big day in my life.
day one of the nordstrom anniversary sale. cambria and i shopped in style. we got a bright and early start, left our fabulous apt at 6:10am. perfect timing. we pulled into the university mall, yes, in provo. i am sorry, but their nordstrom is just better than fashion place. anyway, we pulled into university mall with enough time to sample the new vivianno beverages at starbucks. both katie's and cambria's give the chocolate banana vivianno two thumbs up...what a delicious breakfast beverage! really a beverage to replace any meal, but it does make for a scrumptious morning. cambria's have theirs with a shot of espresso, katie's pass.

i would describe my shopping experience this year as minimalist. the only thing in my life i can call minimalist! i only bought 3 pairs of shoes...which was so very very hard. ah, how i love shoes. actually, i think i love trying on shoes as much as i love shoes in general. a very successful sale is just what i needed to round out my stressful emotional week. i left feeling totally satisfied and stayed very close to my budget...which is really a "suggested" amount. i was not expecting to find my pithy run dmc t-shirt, or my glorious steve madden riding boots. what's a girl to do? i couldn't not pass. i tried, but, they just cried when i put them back in the box. it was all i could do not to wear them home. yes, i know it is july and it is hot. but for a boot lover like me...every day is a boot day! especially when they are riding boots! my very favorite type of boot. next to my cowboy boots, my ankle boots, my uggs and my slouchy black ones! yeah, yeah, i know. "hi, i am katie and i am addicted to boots."

for all ya'll who have not yet ventured to the sale...get on it! as i said in the title, fabulous fall fashion finds! sale ends on august 3rd!

i want to give a shout out to my bff-shopping buddy-roomie...

c-note i will miss our shopping dates. next year lets break in the nordstrom sale in the fabulous oc...what could be better than katie, camb, cali, nordstrom and h & m? love ya! k-fab

1 comments:

Camb said...

K-Fab. You are indeed Fabulous. Friday was a blast and we basically rule! Next year's shopping trip will be no less awesome! OC Nordstrom here we come. Love ya, BFF!