Sunday, July 13, 2008

ladies...mark your calendars


oh that's right ladies...my official countdown has begun. we are quickly approaching my second favorite season of the year! no, it is not summer...we are already half way through. too soon to be excited about fall. hmm...wondering which season i am speaking of?

this friday is the...

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE!!!!!


true, i am saving money for my upcoming move, (thanks for the reminder little white conscience on my right shoulder!) but NOTHING and i mean NOTHING stops me from being a valued guest at this sale (that's right, you tell them little red conscience on my left shoulder! you spend my money so well!!!). unfortunately this year, i will not be attending the pre-shopping event today. but, friday will come soon enough. and if my beloved items are still available in my color and size, it was truly meant to be.

ah, nordstrom.
how i love you.

3 comments:

J and T said...

I think that you and my cousin, Allison Colledge Boyer are long lost sisters. For years she worked the sale just so she could get a further discount and first dibs. Maybe she still does it. Anyway, happy shopping.

Tara

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I thought it started Saturday! I have to stay away because I want a way too expensive diaper bag that is on sale! Maybe you should get a job at Nordstrom so you can at least have a discount! Oh hey Sienna loves that soft little doggie book- where is it from and did they have different ones??

Mikey Wynn said...

i like you but you are crazy