Monday, August 4, 2008

one of these things is not like the other...

*picture is coming. won't upload because of internal errors. it will be worth the wait!*


my fabulous weekend consisted of the following:


glam wedding
no fun sun burn
toothache


that's right. my weekend was filled with joy and pain! no, i wasn't sad because my bff is now my married bff. the wedding was fabulous. the bride...gorgeous and the ring bearer...adorable! i looked pretty good myself, but that is another story. the wedding was the super positive high point in my weekend. hey...all you vicchrilli's out there...calm down, the spaghetti open was equally as fabulous i just looked cuter at the wedding than i did at the reunion. and i got to dance!

next...


the cost of spending a fun filled afternoon at the swimming pool with the cutest 3.5 year old is high. i am tomato red and i hate tomato's! but only on the places where i put the sun screen on...go freakin figure. if you are a katie, sun screen = sun burn.

finally...


today i was able to get into my dentist to fix my broken tooth. pretty much it hurt less before i went. why is it that i pay someone $400 to hurt me. seriously. ridiculous. my prognosis is to chew on the other side, stay away from hard candy and gum. gee, thanks. that is exactly what i have been doing. like i said...why to i pay someone $400 to hurt me?

sounds like i am off to another whiney week. and well i guess i am. hmm. maybe tomorrow i will have better news...maybe.

k-fab out.

0 comments: