Monday, May 5, 2008

biggest loser


so today is day 1 of my biggest loser challenge with my fabulous aunt lori. it was all her idea! for those who know me you know that i hate dieting because i love food! in fact, we both love food. so much so that we dedicated this past weekend to eating nothing but what ever we felt like because for the next 6 weeks, our portions and food choices will be limited!!! :( but, it will pay off in the end!

for the first time in 14 years i stepped on a scale this morning and actually saw the number!
conclusion confirmed: I HATE SCALES!

in 6 weeks, i will be selling my scale on ebay...for those who may be in need of a nice digital scale in 6 weeks. stay tuned!
wish me luck...or should i say wish my aunt luck!


3 comments:

Julie-Ann said...

First, yes I found your blog and fully invited myself to view and comment :) I love love love The Biggest Loser! I watch it while I run. Good luck with your goal! ~Julie-Ann

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I am thinking Jo might win :) Good luck though! Did you hear about O and Mikey? Mikey lost ten and gained it all back before the final weigh in. Then he photo shopped his before and after pictures to look like he had lost weight and totally lied that he lost 25 lbs--- but I busted him! But it totally motivated O to lose all his baby weight so make it worth it :)
P.S. I am the queen of healthy eating and good healthy meals so if you want ideas e-mail me.

Ryan and Staci said...

Good to hear from you Katie. Have fun in Cali and keep waving to my parents when you drive by. :)