Monday, May 19, 2008

biggest loser week 2


whew! that was a hard week. i thought to myself, "hmm...week 1 was hard, but only because i was not used to the semi-healthy eating, but week two will be much easier..."

NOT TRUE!
how naieve i am. week 2 was awful. dreadful, horrible, awful! it was twice as hard because i thought it would be easy...i was a cranky, pmsy, hungry katie...the equivalent of a fabulous and fashionable monster!

but....drumroll please............ I LOST ANOTHER POUND!!! yeah me! total weight loss in three weeks is three pounds! a healthy amount of weight loss. you can't see my collar bone, or my ribs, or my 6 pack...yet and i am not into my skinny jeans...but my fat jeans are a little bit to big. and really, i am quite pleased with my progress this far.

for those who care, my goal last week was one pound. my goal for next week will be two pounds. i will keep ya'll updated!

keep the well wishes coming! oh and only 4 more weeks til my scale is on sale on ebay!

4 comments:

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Okay I am so proud! And so lame- I got your e-mail while we were in SD and I forgot to write you back- sorry I will totally e-mail you ASAP! P.S. What are Jo's stats???

$teve said...

My prediction, you're going to lose THREE pounds this week.

Heather and Kade Scott said...

You are soo funny! I love reading your blog, you make me laugh! Good luck on the 2 lbs, you can do it!

kristine said...

3 pounds already!! That's awesome. We really must think alike because my goal for the next month is healthier eating and more exercise. I like to blame Jake for my bad eating these past few months. No more! Good luck!!!