Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thankful thanksgiving

happy thanksgiving my fellow bloggies! i wish you all a fabulous day. hope that no matter where you are you are staying warm, eating lots of good food and enjoying fabulous company! pace and i are having thanksgiving down in cali, just the two of us. a relaxing day spent lounging, eating and watching football! i just don't see how it could be any better! we are also planning on going to old town orange and taking a step back in time to see all the cute decorations and festivities around the town square. it pretty much should be awesome.

on a more serious note, many friends have experienced the loss of a loved one in the past weeks. i feel so grateful for my family and friends. i am thankful for all of my loved ones. my heart goes out to my best friend, cole. be strong buddy. you're going to be a great daddy. baby hunter is in good hands with his grandma for the next four weeks. and when he gets here, he'll bring lots of love down with him; lots of love from his grandma. and my heart is with you brave brie, for the loss of your beautiful baby girl. she knows how amazing her mommy is.

we miss our families greatly this time of year, but are thankful for all that we have. we are thankful to have families that love and support us. great friends who do the same. thankful that we have been provided this awesome opportunity to live down here and for all the experiences (good or bad, large or small) we have had down here.

i am thankful for pace. for his support, for taking care of me, for doing his best to make me smile...every single day. and for loving me.

i am feeling very blessed this thanksgiving and very grateful for everything i have.

happy happy thankful thanksgiving.

0 comments: