Wednesday, November 4, 2009

little big news

ok, so i am like four days behind on posting my little big news. but, it's time. new job, new job, new job! so excited about it. still retail, i actually don't mind the retail hours as much as i thought i would. pace is super busy with school and work right now, so it is hard on saturday and sunday when i work and he is home. but, it is also nice because he is able to read and write and work while i am gone. and with my schedule being all over the place, i don't spend tons of time at the apartment by myself. it works for us for now. so anyway, back to my new job. i am leaving victoria's secret. trading in my all black dress clothes wardrobe for american eagle. i was offered an assistant manager position at south coast mall. probably my favorite mall...ever. it is truly fabulous. so, yeah, i start on november 16th. and i get to wear jeans and flip flops to work...its like every day is a super uber casual friday. i'll miss my girls at victoria's secret, but i am super excited about this new challenge.

plus...we get to come home for christmas! which pretty much makes a job change worth it!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats on the new job! It sounds like a nice switch. and yeah for Christmas in Utah!

Ryan and Staci said...

Wahoo! Congrats on the new job....glad you will be able to go home for Christmas. :)

Angie said...

I am so happy for you Katie. A new adventure and a new style. Change is always good in my books. Congrats and good luck on your first week. Better hurry and stock up on those panties and bras while you still get a discount at VS :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.