Tuesday, September 1, 2009

been a long time...


and lots of awesome things have been going on down here in socal. ok, so maybe not lots, but some awesome things. we have finalized our moving date...yeah...or no, yikes. moving is so stressful, but we will get through it! my cute sister and her super cute boy mike are hopefully coming down to help us move...and we will be rounding up troops from here to help as well. so all you socal friends, don't make any plans for the weekend of september 25th, cause you will be helping us move to anaheim. of course i will post pics when it has been katiefied. but, certainly not before. no one really wants to see all my fabulous things in boxes...especially me!

the wedding planning is going s l o w. i found a dress, while up in utah. and that is kinda about all we have done. i have narrowed down my venues to about 4. i will be in utah for about 48 hours in two weeks to pick and hopefully sign a contract. once we get that out of the way it will be full steam ahead. so i am taking reccommendations and suggestions for florists, photographers and d.j's/live bands who do weddings. leave 'em here if they are good!

see the above posts for the real fun stuff that we've been up to! i promise, as always, one day i will get back to my super terrific blogging self. but, i've been in a rut. hopefully, i am climbing out of it.

off to the gym...for fear that my super awesome fabulous glam wedding dress won't fit in june, if i don't. seriously, i took a month long break from gyming it up. not cool. really not cool.

stay tuned.

katie out.

4 comments:

l + j said...

my photographer for my wedding, melissa kelsey, is uh.may.zing
she was fabulous for us and has done even better stuff since our wedding! if you're still looking, you can check her out at:

http://utah-weddingphotographer.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

my friend justin hackworth is an amazing artist! his work is unusual, personal, dramatic and gorgeous! www.justinhackworth.com

my friend scott maynard does fantastic hair and makeup, runway n stuff. www.mscott.info
scroll down and click on portfolio to see wedding and other hair. he lives in austin, but he comes to the slc every six months to do my hair and visit his family.

Ryan and Rikke said...

We used Robert Dyer as our photographer, and I thought he did a great job. His website is http://robertdyerphotography.com. My friend Neil is also an awesome photographer. His stuff is a little more artistic, so I guess it depends what you like. http://www.brightalitystudios.com. Good luck with all the decisions!

........... said...

I used Robert Dyer as well and loved him, but there are a million amazing photographers out there. I work with about 30 of them every year for work, so If you want the good dirt, I'll fill you in...For flowers, I love Every Blooming Thing!