Tuesday, September 1, 2009

awesomeness in film...


loved loved loved this movie. would dare to say one of the best movies i have seen this year. next to the wrestler and public enemies. seriously, if you have no qualms with a) rated r flicks b) blood and violence..and language c) tarantino movies d) the complete opposite of being historically accurate...go see it! you will not be disappointed! parts were slow moving as to be expected, but it was awesomeness it film.


i heart you brat pitt. and i heart you too, quentin tarantino.

3 comments:

l + j said...

i totally saw this movie too. it was super good. i do have to say though that there were 2 scenes (i'm sure you know what they are) that i had to shield my eyes. i didn't want those images playing through my head.

but yes, i agree about it being up there on the best movies of the year... but the wrestler... that movie was seriously awesome too.

ps- josh wants to name our future son quentin.

Ally Cox said...

I haven't seen this one yet but I agreed with you 110% when it came to Public Enemies. I think Mike and I need a babysitter pronto so we can go see it!

Angie said...

Jero and I loved this movie! I love that it was not historically correct and the whole pay back stuff was really cool too.