Wednesday, March 26, 2008

welcome back



as this is my blog, and i get to talk about things i like...i am dedicating this post to the return of my favorite show. ahh, the hills. finally, i can follow up with my favorite characters!

lauren, i am sorry that brody turned out to be a jerk. whitney, i agree, you are so beyond teen vogue. audrina, what can i say, i don't think you should have called lauren in paris to tell her about brody. a real friend would have allowed her to enjoy her time abroad. heidi, unlike your fellow fans i am not going to refer to you as a "feminist hero". sorry, but, you and spencer deserve each other. i hope you make beautiful music videos together. gag me! she is more ridiculous than this blog posting!

really, it is sad how much i love this show. i want to live in the hills! i would be a great addition. i like fashion, eating out, and being cady! they do a katie on this show...trust me. lauren is the cute one, whitney is the naive one, audrina is well the audrina one, heidi is the stupid one and i could be the logical one. together we would make the perfect female! MTV, i am awaiting your call.

2 comments:

The Fab Fabian Life said...

That show cracks me up--- you shound talk to Mikey and Heather they LOVE that show. My new one is the real houswives of NYC on bravo.

Ashlee Andersen said...

I love watching The Hills too! I work every Monday night and make my husband record it for me so I can watch it when I get home!