Sunday, March 9, 2008

hi, i'm katie and i'm a $hop-a-holic



ok, $o i have CON$CIOUSLY made an effort to $ave my money for the la$t few month$. i have done really really well...only purcha$ed two pair$ of shoe$, two pair$ of jean$ and $ome tank top$. well, officially i have ruined all of my hard work of $aving my money.

it i$n't that i had a $ucce$sful $hopping weekend, or even a $ucce$ful $hopping day. i had a $ucce$$ful $hopping hour($). it all $tarted early this morning in $unny (and cold) park city.

the $weet and innocent angel me said "do not enter banana republic. when have you ever entered and walked out without $pending money?"

the cute and $a$$y devil me said "whatever! it is noon on $unday and you are out of bed already...why let a $unny $hopping day go to wa$te?!" needle$$s to $ay the devil me won. it $tarted at noon in park city and ended at 2 in expre$$ at fashion place. i made excellent time driving down parley$'...wait...that i$ not the point!

the point i$ if you come acro$ a FABULOU$ pair of shoe$...a GORGEOU$ dress...CHEAP GAUDY JEWELRY...even a BARGAIN tank top at WAL*MART...DON'T TELL ME!

i cannot be tru$ted. my name is katie and i am a $hop-a-holic. anyone want to $pon$or me? make of that what you will...i will gladly accept money (or credit card$, i take all kind$) in lieu of moral $upport!

2 comments:

$teve said...

Best of luck in your efforts. Have you considered shopping at the DI? Great deals and great service. :)

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Nothing has changed :) remember when I used to be the bargain shopper with you??? I am glad you found my blog- now we can keep in touch better!