Thursday, February 28, 2008

shout out

want to give a nice loud shout out to christie and taryn...my two favorite shades of red heads! thanks for telling me i looked like RAMBO!

a little back ground info...
i started the day looking FABULOUS! as usual i had on a black suit, fantastic tan floral trapeeze shirt and i decided that i needed a little punch to my outfit. i wore my tan and plum striped FENDI head scarf as a head band. my make-up...flawless. this was at 9:00am. after a long hard days work at the SHS, my look was a little tired. around 5:00pm i wandered into the ladies room, i screamed! startled by the face looking back at me! my hair flat and lifeless, my headband slowly making its way from the top of my head (grace kelly) to my forehead (RAMBO!) and the remnants of my "very black"mascara smudged under my eyes! "OH MY GOD!!! I LOOK LIKE RAMBO!"

so, here's my shout out..

many thanks to my two favorite red heads, who had been working with me for TWO HOURS, for letting me know...love ya!

1 comments:

$teve said...

What's up Katie? Long time no see. Anyway, just letting you know that I have a blog too...and I hear it's hilarious. :)