Sunday, December 20, 2009

so so proud...


this quick little post is dedicated to my fab fiance who has literally just finished the semester that he began way back in august. poor guy has not had a single break since august. never missed one class, and worked almost full time the entire semester. it's been a while since i've seen him, but we get by. he has been buried in his office for about a week writing...and writing...and more writing. good thing he is truly an amazing writer. i am so proud of how hard he has worked and so impressed with his focus.

babe, we are exactly half way there! well done. your hard work and dedication will pay off. you are my favorite writer.

my hope is for one of his stories...well, my hope is for all of his stories...to be published so that you all can read what an amazing talented short story/fiction writer my soon-to-be-husband is.

i am so proud of you pace!


xoxo

0 comments: