Saturday, October 10, 2009

new word...


yes, it is true. i have created a new word which i am in love with. {it very aptly describes katie must have items pictured above.} it happened last night, while trying to calm down to get my needed 6 hours of sleep before my lovely 6am saturday morning-it is way too early to be remerchandizing the entire second room of my store-shift. anyway, we were putting together the book shelves in pace's office and he kept finding my little black bobby pins all over. which lead to this conversation...

*psg: why do i keep finding these little things all over? just get rid of them.
*me: what things?
*psg: these little things!
*me: oh, those. i need those. i can't get rid of them. gimme it!
*psg: really? you have tons of them.
*me: yes, but i need them. all of them. they are a... {at a loss for a word...tired,
not processing things correctly....} they are a necessory!
*psg: {burst out laughing} a what?
*me: a necessory. a necessary accessory. necessory. {giggling...lots of giggling}.
yes babe, you are in the presence of a genius! it is pretty much the best new
word since i created glamulous or k-fab. i am brilliant!
*psg: you do good work, katie girl.
*me: yeah, i know...it is awesome! i can't wait to blog about this one!


so here i am sharing this oh so fabulous word with you. ladies...fellow bloggers...anyone who reads this...the word of the day is...



necessory!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

It is a beautiful word that totally describes what you were talking about. I have the same feelings!