Monday, October 26, 2009

found!


wow, it has been a rough few days. nothing worse than loosing your favorite shades the day before you are going to hang out in the sun cheering for your favorite college football team. and that is exactly what happened to me. friday, i totally lost my favorite aviators. it was awful. i was so upset. tore my apartment apart trying to find them. as pace and i were walking out the door i was telling him my sad story and he said "i'm sure you didn't loose them. you just misplaced them...again." "no babe, they are gone. i have really lost them." good thing i have a stash of less then loved sunglasses in my car. so my previously favorite black round shades joined me in cheering on the trojans saturday. and luckily, they were not bad luck!

today, hurrah! i found them in the bag from express containing my fabulous new jeans. i screamed with joy! it was a truly awesome find.

i also found a love of yoplait whips. fantastic. they come highly recommended by katie's. i personally have been enjoying the strawberry mist, chocolate mousse and peaches & cream. yummy! i would love to blog about my love of halloween candy...or hostess monster cup cakes. but, i feel that i have exhausted them this fall season. time to get back on the healthy-er treat train. hmm. luckily i have my new friends the whips to keep me company!

halloween is saturday. we don't have any little kids in our apt complex, which means that again, i will sit next to the door with my bowl full of candy (the kind that i don't like...like snickers or skittles, or those honey bee thingys.) and hope for trick-or-treaters. and again, i will be sad to have none. so if anyone wants to bring their kiddos trick-or-treating in anaheim, ca let me know. i will be ready for them!

been on a blogging slump. hoping to be rejuvinated, soon. today seemed like a good day to start it up again!

happy early halloween fellow bloggers...and readers!

katie out.

oh, and a shout out to kristine & jake...congrats on the birth of brand new baby cousin-in-law jonathan jacob {last name withheld for privacy}. can't wait to see the little guy. hopefully at christmas time. congrats to the new mommy & daddy!

0 comments: