Sunday, April 12, 2009

some bunny loves me...


my visit from the easter bunny was a success! on friday i was on my way out to run errands and i just happened to run into pace in our parking lot. he was on his way back from his errands and carrying a beautiful bouquet of calle lilies...my favorite. then this morning when i awoke, we exchanged our easter baskets...i got my very own pink and purple tool bag to accompany my pink and purple basket!!! my basket was filled and all color coordinated...so cute. i was soo excited! i saw this took kit and for an unknown reason have wanted it for quite some time! it is fully equipped with all things i need for my daily fixings...because i have so many of those. as the tool bag says, it has the essentials!

i heart my easter bunny! and happy easter to everybunny else!
obviously, pace and i have been together for quite some time now, independent of eachother we both got tool bags/boxes. i used pace's tool box as his easter basket and filled it up with his candy, he made sure my basket was color coordinated with the tool bag. great minds think alike!

3 comments:

Angie said...

You two are too cute! I love the tool box idea. I am glad you had such a wonderful Easter.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I am glad Pace made your Easter fun! We missed you! You would have so much fun with Sienna these days... sometimes I wonder if there is any possible way she is yours as she tries to sit in bins of shoes and try them all on or loads her stroller full of shoes and pushes them around.. I will have to take a picture for you! As far as the stickers go-- I have learned to embrace them- they entertain her and make her happy so what the heck :)

brie said...

Yes, I probably don't know who you are - but Brandon does - but clearly, from reading your blog, I can tell we'd be tight. I lOVE your quotes, your NEED for fashion, and your willingness to not give a damn what anybody else thinks. Absolutely refreshing. :)