Monday, December 15, 2008

done and done


congratulations pace! he just finished his first semester of grad school...last night. the final revisions of an already wonderful story. i am so proud of him! we have had a busy semester, filled with moving, weddings, birthdays, holidays and visits from the parents.

we are officially a quarter of the way through!

and in a week we are off to a fabulous christmas break in utah for some much needed rest and relaxation...

so proud of you babe! looking forward to the awesome stories that will come out of the next three semesters!

here's to my my favorite up and coming author!

2 comments:

Our Fondaco Family said...

Oh my Hell!! I totally remember dying my hair... and cutting me some bangs like on Selena. That was awesome!!!
Yeah... we did a lot of crazy stuff huh?
So I have this picture of me, you and Anne McConnell at a rest stop on our way to a (STUPID) Chaos softball tournament. We were showing our butts (fully clothed) and pointing to the ciggarette butt can that had the word BUTTS on it.
That was fun!!
I was SUPER blonde that day...
But yes... I am very dark now... and I absolutely LOVE it!!!

l + j said...

katie! i'm so glad you found our blog!!! last night i read through your entire blog ( i felt like i was getting caught up on years of not knowing what you were up to) it seems like you're having a fantastic time in california. it makes me a tidbit jealous (why couldn't i choose a warm location to attend grad school?) how is your family doing?! how's nicki?! it has seriously been ages...