Monday, September 1, 2008

my first love...football season!


the season is upon us. i am currently busy every thursday, saturday, sunday and monday. i am sad that i have to see my beloved brett in a green and white jersey. it is truly heartbreaking.

just finished the draft for my fantasy team...perfect name for my team...fantasy...as i have the lovely tom brady for my qb! how i love watching tom brady...play football that is.
(wink wink). gorgeous.
saturday kicked off my second love, thanks to my real first love (pace). i look forward to sitting around on saturday's in my jammies watching college football.

go utes!

anyone who thinks they might want to cheer for the cougars...you are no longer allowed to read my blog. you may resume reading in december.
and more importantly...
anyone who thinks they might want to cheer for the 49'ers...you are no longer allowed to read my blog. you may resume reading...never.
so...
are you ready for some football!?!

7 comments:

Ryan and Staci said...

I am right with you on the BYU thing....boooo!! :) Your soon to be new place looks great and I hope you enjoy it! It could use Katie's touch and you will have to put pics up when you are done with it. Go Utes!!!!!

........... said...

Guess what Katie..I got me some Tom Brady too...I took him first round so not to miss out on that..then I have an excuse to watch him so closely...all season long. Good Luck in Cali. I'll miss ya. Keep us updated!

Ryan and Rikke said...

So...I'm sorry to hear about your fantasy quarterback. Hopefully that doesn't put salt in the wound.

staci baker said...

I'll check back in December. :) Sorry about being a Cougar fan. But at least we both agree on loving the start of a new football season! Good luck on the move and the new job!

The Other Half said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Other Half said...

Oh snap, good pick with Tom Brady. Wait a minute, that snap was his ACL. Look at the bright side, although it might kill you fantasy season, I am sure the limp will only make him hotter.

Kirin said...

hey, somehow in my daughters relentless banging of the keyboard we found your blog, and yay you are hilarious, so where are you living now a days? as for football, i'm a die-hard raiders fan, so can we still be friends in your book? i'm ok with you, let me know!