Monday, June 2, 2008

biggest loser week 4 BLAH


ok, now i am mad. for two weeks in a row i have lost ZERO pounds. despite my best efforts to shrink myself, my body is perfectly content at the weight i am at. stupid body. i am begining to hate this competition as much as i hate my stupid scale! ok, maybe that was harsh, i hate very few things as much as i hate my scale. only two more weeks before it is on sale on e-bay!
this week is now my most frustrating week. i made some serious adjustments after losing no weight last week. i guess i am living at the gym this week...no fun! and i am going to have a serious sit down with my metabolism. what's the point of giving up my diet coke and candy if it isn't going to matter....besides all of the health risks...i get those. i miss you diet coke!
anyway, i don't have much to report as i didn't lose any weight. keep the well wishes coming and we will hope for better results next week.


on the plus side...i didn't gain any weight!


2 comments:

J and T said...

Keep up the hard work! I would like yours and Pace's e-mail addresses to keep you in the loop with our family events. I think we are going to plan a cousin camping trip August 7-10 if you are interested.

Tara

Heather and Kade Scott said...

Keep it up! I think it is great you are still doing it, you are a lot stronger than me I would of given up by now but you can do it!